CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor


Friday, the 13th of April, we went to Farrell's Ice-Cream parlor for a friend of Andrew's who was having a birthday dinner there.  On the way I tried to prepare my kids for this type of a place.  Memories of my childhood filled my mind...Being blindfolded and brought to Farrell's, where I was mortified to stand on a chair as everyone sang to me "Happy Birthday" while beating a loud drum and then there's that siren, an ear piercing noise!  :) They didn't really believe me until after we arrived.  It was the end of a busy, rainy week for us and we were all a little tired.  Our kids were more anxious to get a balloon creation than anything else.  But once that occurred, they were pretty satisfied.

1 comments:

sadieeat said...

Love your top hat, Andrew!