CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fresno trip - April 4-7th

The boys decorating Easter cookies.
The girls decorating their Easter cookies.
He was super excited to have a safe, open place to ride his bike!
Say "No to Crack!" Sorry Kelly, I just couldn't resist!
Egg Hunt (we forgot our baskets).
Pancake breakfast at Grandma's!
The whole gang!
An owl from the Bird Show.
The Sting Ray Exhibit.
All those crazy hoodlums!
I packed up the kiddos on Wednesday and drove to Fresno. We stopped half way to eat lunch and everyone wanted Wendy's (for the frosty's). We hadn't been there forever. While in Fresno, I got to meet my newest nephew, Corbin, who is Kelly's 5th child. He's a cutie and a really good baby. One day we took all the kids to the park to play. Thursday night we had an Easter dinner and Egg Hunt. The kids sure found a lot of eggs! My grandmother treated us on Friday, to a trip to the Zoo. My mom funded the kids' sting ray petting experience. And we saw the outdoor bird show. We were there a good 4 hours which wiped all the adults out, but surprisingly not any of the kiddos. Saturday, I packed up and drove home. Wish we could have stayed a bit longer. It was a nice Spring Break!

1 comments:

sadieeat said...

So fun to have my family here!