CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Kitty - Sept 23

I guess I will wear the black and white dress tonight, to Wade's wedding.
Being super snugly today
I had no idea that these would be my last photos of her.  She passed away tragically on Sept 30.  She was my first real pet as an adult.   (Sorry, James, I don't count the iguana you gave me when I was in college).  Mouw was the sweetest cat I have ever met.  She was a little stray that came by our house on Feb 15, 2014.  We gave her a home and a safe place to have her 5 little babies.  She had become my little friend and I really felt a connection with her.  I never thought that I would ever have a pet, let alone a cat.  My heart will always hold a special place for her and I know that she is in a place of peace and happiness now.

0 comments: