CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2015

Choir Festival and Universal Studios - April 8

Running to change after the Choir Festival

Grace, Kaitlyn, Emma, Thanh and Catherine

Beautiful and and Beautiful View!

Being Silly taking a photo with Dora!

The girls likes the Minion Ride

Staying until the park closed on a school night - Such Rebels!

So the park closed at 8pm :)

Lots of fun!
The 8th grade Troubadours choir performed in Burbank at a choir festival.  They received the highest ranking!  Afterwards, they changed and went to Universal Studios.  Two others moms chaperoned with me and we all checked our girls out for the rest of the day so that we could stay until the park closed and have more time.  It was a lot of fun.  I went on rides I may have otherwise not went on.  I'll admit I was terrified, but I did it and I survived.  I haven't chaperoned many field trips lately, so it was nice to break up the middle of the week with a trip.  Added bonus, we didn't have to pay for admission to the park!

0 comments: