CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dance Recital Weekend - Feb 1 and 2

Kaitlyn and Lillian after the show

Sunday dress
Kaitlyn had her yearly dance recital and she was in a lyrical, a jazz and three ballet dances.  She danced beautifully and was able to do really quick changes as the first three dances she was in one after another! My parents and grandmother drove down to come to the show.  It was neat to be able to share her talent with others outside of our family.  I only wish I would have taken a picture of my parents and grandmother with her while they were visiting :(  It was a really fast trip for them.  I will post the studio photos when I get them soon!
Close-Up

Lyrical Costume -Across the Sea


Jazz costume - a dance about women's suffrage.

Ballet


Another Ballet costume


A third ballet costume


0 comments: