CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 16, 2013

Flash Mob - August 15

Kaitlyn in her "tornado" costume!

In the beginning of the dance, she was a tornado-looks scary to me!



They did this cool part where they dance around some young ballerinas.

Now she is in a gold tank

Spinning and dancing are hard to take pictures of...

Then this guy cut in and I got a lot of his arm and watch...:(

My parents and my kiddos!
Kaitlyn worked all summer on a dance routine with her studio that performed a "flash mob" in Glendora tonight.  They sure worked hard and it paid off.  They did an amazing job!  My parents were fortunate enough to come down for a quick visit and come see it.  I know that it meant the world to Kaitlyn to have family in the audience supporting her!
Dorothy and Kaitlyn

Amber and Kaitlyn


0 comments: