CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Baseball Scrimmage Game (Coaches/Parents vs. boys) - May 30

Andrew getting ready to pitch.

The pitcher's stance...

Action shot of pitching.

Up at bat.

Hitting a ball.
We had a scrimmage game today that was the coaches and parents vs. the boys.  They loved being able to play with the adults.  I don't think I have hit a ball with a bat since I was a small kid...We had the boys pitch to us and I hit the first ball the was pitched to me and made it to first base!  But, as promised, Andrew got me out as I ran to second base.  We don't have any real pictures of the game (as per the request of some family members who didn't want any proof of how good or bad they were on the field).  But I did take these after the game was over and Andrew insisted on still playing.  He and his friend Sean, took turns hitting and pitching to each other. It sure was a fun evening.

0 comments: