CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day - May 12

My cards and service coupons!

Outside surprise!

Another message for me!

Flowers Andrew brought home from school on Friday.

Flowers that Little League gave me for Mother's Day.
I had a wonderful weekend for Mother's day.  At Andrew's baseball game, they had all the mothers go out on the field with our team.  It's actually much different watching the game out on the field than behind the fence.  Each player wrote on a ball and gave it to their mother for Mother's day.  So all the mothers earned a "game ball."  It was super hot that day, all the kids got their swimsuits on and helped James wash the outside of our windows.  Last weekend he borrowed our neighbors carpet cleaner and cleaned the carpets!  I know it's practical, but the gift of steam cleaned carpets and clean windows is free and something that I have been wanting for awhile.  He did surprise me with a whale watching boat adventure for the whole family coming up in two weeks!  For Sunday dinner, James made salmon and it was great!  I even had a berry pie!  Yum!  It was nice to see the younger kids sing in sacrament meeting and Kaitlyn took over sharing time in primary, so that the leaders (including me) could attend Relief Society.

0 comments: