CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Apple Store and John's Birthday - June 30th

The boys slept in til 1pm on Saturday after the game.  They were so tired.  They have school all day and had to get up early, plus they stay up so late at night too.  James went off to school to study all day and I took all the kiddos to the Ontario Mills Mall.  I let John and Bob go on their own and met up with them after a few hours.  We only went in a few stores and it took us two hours to go around the entire mall (that's how big it is!).  We made a trip to the Apple Store to figure out some issues Bob was having with some of his apps, and this is how they entertained themselves while we waited.  I took them to a Chinese Market too, and squeezed in this photo, before someone in the store told me I couldn't take photos (kinda ironic since so many Asians are obsessed with pictures!)  John told us it was his birthday late Saturday night, so I grabbed some sprinkle doughnuts at Target and lit one up with 13 candles.  He said it was delicious, so that was a good sign.  I have never had any sort of response from anything else I have served them since they have been here.  Doesn't say much about my cooking, I guess.






Add caption

0 comments: