CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lunch time at school - June 5th

Ella playing 4-square

Someone pulled a fast one on me and I got out!

I ran to Carl's Jr. to pick up lunch for the kids in Ella's class that made earned the last trimester's "lunch bunch."  Ella was one of 2 girls in her 3rd grade class to earn it this trimester!  To earn lunch with the teacher you have to turn in all of your school assignments and homework on time.  She earned all three special lunches this past school year!  I played 4-square out on the playground with her for a bit.  Then I went and snagged Kaitlyn in the lunch room and smeared more sunscreen on her.  She had a field day - kick ball tournament outside all day and I didn't want her to get fried.  She was eating a school lunch and her home lunch (hungry girl from all that outside play)! I love how I can just walk on campus and hang out with the kiddos and see what they are up to!

0 comments: