CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Deep thoughts and Chocolate


The other day Kaitlyn was eating a dove chocolate candy. I was in the kitchen when she was eating it and she was telling me she likes the chocolates because they have a message in the foil wrapper. I told her that was nice and was cleaning things off the table and was about to take her wrapper, she said, "no, this one is pretty good." I asked her what it said and she read the message: You don't have to clean like your mother. She laughed and said she wanted to keep it. I thought she was joking, but I found it in her room a few days later. She usually likes to keep foil wrappers and twist them into roses, but this one was carefully pressed smooth and flat.

1 comments:

Lorien said...

I love this story! And I love that Kaitlyn thought it was so funny and saved it :).