CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Kaitlyn's Choir Performance and Andrew's Preschool Songs


For FHE we went to Kaitlyn's choir performance. It is made up of 4th and 5th graders. There were three other elementary schools that performed as well. They all sang some songs together and then each school performed a song by themselves. It was beautiful, when ever my kids perform it brings me to tears. The church they performed at is called "The Church of the Brethren" and it has been around since La Verne first became a city. It's super old. I wish I had better pictures or even videoed it, but alas, this is all I have.Andrew had a little holiday performance in preschool as well. He was so cute! I can't believe how much he has grown. I also can't believe they got him to wear those antlers on his head!

0 comments: